Are you dreaming of pursuing a Master’s degree in one of the world’s top universities? The University College London (UCL) offers a fantastic opportunity for lower-income international students to achieve their academic and professional goals through its ongoing funded scholarship.
The UCL Master’s Scholarship is a prestigious award worth £15,000, designed to support exceptional students who face financial barriers to higher education. Whether you’re passionate about engineering, humanities, social sciences, or any other field, this scholarship can help you unlock your potential and thrive in your studies.
Eligibility Criteria: Who Can Apply for the UCL Master’s Scholarship?
To apply for the UCL Master’s Scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate: This means that you’re an international student who doesn’t qualify for the Home fee rate or the EU fee rate.
- Come from a lower income background: This includes students who come from families with a household income of less than £35,000 per year. UCL will use your financial information to assess your eligibility for this criterion.
- Have submitted an admission application for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2023/24: This means that you’ve already applied or plan to apply for a full-time Master’s degree programme at UCL for the academic year 2023/24. You must have received an offer of admission by the time the scholarship decision is made.
Application Instructions: How to Apply for the UCL Master’s Scholarship?
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the UCL Master’s Scholarship by following these steps:
Step 1: Complete your admission application for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL for the academic year 2023/24 by the appropriate deadline. You can find more information about UCL’s Master’s programmes and the admission process on the UCL website.
Step 2: Submit the UCL Master’s Scholarship application form online before 5pm BST on Thursday 27 April 2023. You’ll need to provide the following information and documents:
- Your personal details and contact information
- Your UCL student number and your offer of admission
- Your financial information, including your household income and any scholarships or grants you’ve received
- A statement explaining how the scholarship will support your academic and professional goals
- Two references, one academic and one personal, who can comment on your academic abilities, character, and potential
Step 3: Wait for the scholarship decision. UCL will notify you of the outcome of your application by email in June 2023. If you’re awarded the scholarship, you’ll receive £15,000 to help cover your tuition fees and living expenses for one year. If your Master’s programme is two years long, the scholarship will be paid 50% in each year.
To apply: visit the official website
The UCL Master’s Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for lower-income international students who aspire to study at one of the world’s top universities. With its generous award and flexible eligibility criteria, this scholarship can help you overcome financial barriers and focus on your academic and professional development. Don’t miss this chance to unlock your potential and achieve your dreams. Apply for the UCL Master’s Scholarship before 5pm BST on Thursday 27 April 2023!