The Danish Government Scholarship for the 2023/2024 academic session is now open for applications at the University of Southern Denmark. This scholarship is a fantastic opportunity for international students who want to pursue higher education in Denmark. Let’s delve into the details!
Scholarship Sponsor and Worth:
The scholarship is sponsored by the Danish Government and covers tuition fees and a monthly living allowance of DKK 3,000 for up to 36 months, depending on the length of the program.
Study Level and Eligibility Criteria:
The scholarship is available for international students who want to pursue a Master’s degree or a PhD at the University of Southern Denmark. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field for Master’s programs or a Master’s degree or equivalent for PhD programs
- Have excellent academic records and meet the admission requirements of the chosen program
- Not be a Danish citizen or have a permanent residence permit in Denmark
- Demonstrate English language proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS score)
The application deadline for the scholarship is April 1st, 2023, for Master’s programs, and June 1st, 2023, for PhD programs.
Application Materials and Required Documents:
Applicants must submit the following documents to be considered for the scholarship:
- A completed online application form
- Academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- Research proposal (for PhD applicants only)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Two reference letters
To apply, visit the official website
All application materials must be in English or accompanied by an official translation.